Enjoy this simple fair isle pattern in an easy to knit 2 color hat pattern. Designed to be an introduction to knitting fair isle in the round with this easy snowflake pattern. This hat is fun to knit and wear.
There is enough yardage in each kit to make 2 hats as long as you switch your colors in the pattern.
Learn just how easy it is to knit stranded colorwork with Jenny Fish in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
You May Also Need
- 2 skeins, Madelinetosh Tosh DK yarn, (100% Superwash Merino Wool), 225 yards [206 m], 100 g [3.5 oz]; DK/#3 weight)
- 2 skeins, Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light Yarn, (50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool), 144 yards [131 m], 50 g [1.76 oz]; DK/#3 weight)
- Size US 4 (3.50 mm) 16" circular knitting needle (metal or bamboo)
- Size US 6 (4.00 mm) 16" circular knitting needle (metal or bamboo)
- Size US 6 (4.00 mm) double pointed knitting needles (metal or bamboo)
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
- Row Counter
Samples: Luxe Kit knit in the Joshua Tree + Antler color, Regular kit in the Winter White + Zephyr color.
Finished Size: 22” [56 cm] circumference.
Care Instructions: Hand Wash and Dry Flat
- AVAnn V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoGreat pattern
This hat pattern was so easy to follow. It helped me ease back into stranded knitting.