Learn how tiny, interlocking squares become a beautiful shawl that looks like it's made of mosaic tiles. If you can chain, slip stitch, and make a double crochet you can DO THIS!
A wonderful first pattern for anyone interested in the Corner to Corner(C2C) crochet technique. The amazing colors from the Noro Yukata yarn does all the heavy lifting in this pattern and just looks magical. You will hardly want to put this project down. Just one more row!
Begin your C2C journey, or refresh your skills with Sara Delaney in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
Each kit includes:
- 1 skein Noro Yukata yarn, (50% Silk, 25% Wool, 25% Polyamide) 787yds/500m; 200g/7oz
- Printed pattern, plus a digital PDF that we'll email to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- Size G/6/4.00mm crochet hook
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Sample: Nagoya (007)
Finished Size: 68” (172.5 cm) wide x 27½” (70 cm) long at the point when blocked. Care Instructions: Hand Wash & Lay Flat to Dry
- PMPeggy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoso pretty
I have started on this and have about 12 rows done. The pattern is easy, even for one so awkward at crocheting as I. The yarn is scrumptious, and I can't wait for each color change! Love Noro!