Decorate for the Christmas holiday with this sweet vintage stocking. A quick and easy project made from just 16 hexagons plus a small surprise!
Join Sara Delaney, and guest host Kristin Nicholas, in our free online tutorials for this project and even more fun hexagon projects!
You Will Also Need
- 470 yds of Worsted (#4/medium) yarn
- US H/8/5.00mm crochet hook
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
- Yarn Needles
Sample: Berroco Ultra Alpaca
Finished Size: 40" long x 14" around
Care Instructions: Hand Wash & Lay Flat to Dry
- WGWendy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoReally Well Written!
Love this different look for a Christmas stocking! It's one I'll repeat!
- LWLorri W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFun pattern
The pattern was easy to follow. I have only crocheted 5 things, so I’m pretty new at this. All my hexagons and square are made and I’m putting it together. Being that this is the first crochet item I have put together, I would have liked references to how to put together.OBOne Big Happy1 month ago
We do have an episode from our Fun with Hexagon Series that addresses how to join them all together. you can watch that here: https://youtu.be/2tLJ-RuEpqM