About the Yarn:
Thick and thin, matte and shiny, Bamboo Bloom is a versatile yarn that makes even the simplest garment pop.
A note on hand-dyed yarns: Always purchase the full yardage you need for your project, dye lots change quickly. When stitching with hand-dyed yarns always alternate 2 skeins every 2 rows/rounds to help blend small color variations throughout your project.Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Gorgeous colors and visually stunning texture makes for unique and eye catching projects
2. The color and fiber changes make this so much fun to stitch!
- Fiber Content: 48% Rayon from Bamboo/44%Wool/8%Acrylic
- Weight: Bulky (Bulky/#5)
- Yards: 154
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 3.75 stitches/inch (US 9/5.5mm needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3.5 stitches/inch (K/6.5mm hook)
- Care: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry
- Origin: Turkey