Choose one project- a beautiful cowl or cozy fingerless mitts- to knit with the timeless twists of knitted cables. This kit contains our exclusive printed pattern for both projects plus only the yarn you need to make ONE accessory. Knitting both? Click here. PLUS: Knit along with us and our FREE step-by-step video tutorials!
Each Kit Includes
- 1 skein Madelinetosh Vintage yarn (100% Superwash Merino Wool; 100g / 200yds; worsted weight), in your selected color
- 4-page printed pattern booklet with written instructions & technical diagrams
You May Also Need
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) straight needles or 16 in. (40 cm)or longer circular needle (click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Color Shown: Well Water
Finished Size Cowl: 7” wide x 21” around (18 cm x 53.5 cm), blocked
Mitts: 11” long x 7” around (28 cm x 19 cm), blocked
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- RRoxyI recommend this productRated 3 stars8 months agoLove the yarn
Absolutely love the Vintage yarn. I am ordering more colors. I did not use the pattern. I started it and quickly realized I was not going to have the 7 inch circumference. I will be interested to know if anyone else had the same issue. Made my own version of cable fingerless mitts. The yarn (nocturne) worked up beautifully.