The combination of the simple Lace Wings lace pattern and the built-in striped of Cascade Yarns Heritage Prints yearn create a stunning pair of socks!
Worked cuff-down with a traditional heel flap and gusset, the pattern includes instructions to be worked on double pointed needles but can be worked using your favorite sock knitting method.
This kit available online only.
Each Kit Includes
- 1 skein Cascade Heritage Prints yarn (75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon); 100g /437 yds(Sock/Fingering/#1), in your selected color
- DIGITAL Pattern PDF download with written instructions, emailed to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- US Size 2/2.75mm double pointed needles (metal or bamboo)
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
Color Shown: Raspberry Smoke Stripe (this color is discontinued - Pink Clouds Stripe is an excellent alternative)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Size: One size fits most, stretches to fit up a 9” circumference ankle. Customizable to fit up to a women’s size 12 / men’s size 14
Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- PMPatricia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSimple lace socks
First lace knit sock. Very easy
- DZDorothy Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBeautiful socks.
- PDPatrice D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoKit is nice
I prefer a mailed pattern but knew it was an online pattern. Yarn is wonderful. I am getting used to DPN and hope to complete a sock soon. Practice Practice Practice