About the Yarn:
Scheepjes Stone Washed XL is a high-quality, cotton yarn in worsted/aran weight with a tough name and a supremely soft touch! Thanks to the combination of an ecru-colored cotton core with fluffy acrylic fibers in a contrasting color, crafters can create projects with a woolly look and feel and a distinctive appearance! The perfect choice for those looking to mix-up their yarn stash, and for crafters with a more sensitive touch looking for a wool-free alternative.
Check out the bolder colors of Scheepjes River Washed XL
Looking for a finer weight yarn? Don't miss the sport weight/#2 Fine Scheepjes Stone Washed and River Washed.
1. It's soft, breathable, highly durable and has a wonderful woolly look & feel.
2. The perfect choice for those looking to mix-up their yarn stash, and for crafters with a more sensitive touch looking for a wool-free alternative.
3. This durable yarn is suited to a wide range of knitting and crochet projects that will fit any season.
- Fiber Content: 78% Cotton, 22% Acrylic
- Weight: Worsted (#4/Medium)
- Yards: 76
- Grams: 50
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 stitches/inch (US 7-8 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3.5 stitches/inch (US 7-H hook)
- Care: Machine Wash & Dry
- Origin: Netherlands