About the Yarn:
1. It's soft, breathable, highly durable and has a wonderful woolly look & feel.
2. The perfect choice for those looking to mix-up their yarn stash, and for crafters with a more sensitive touch looking for a wool-free alternative.
3. This durable yarn is suited to a wide range of knitting and crochet projects that will fit any season.
- Fiber Content: 78% Cotton, 22% Acrylic
- Weight: Sport (#2 yarn)
- Yards: 140
- Grams: 50
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5-6.6 stitches/inch (US 3-5 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 5.5-6.6 stitches/inch (US D-F hook)
- Care: Machine Wash & Dry
- Origin: Netherlands
- JCJoy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLovely yarn
I bought just about every color to make a Granny Strip throw. Very soft. Doesn’t tangle easily which I LOVE. Especially grand is that the end to start using has a paper tag that makes it soooooo easy to find!!! The only negative is that there isn’t more of it on a skein. Just make sure you know how much you need. Lovely colors...lovely yarn.
- AWAnne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat yarn
Beautiful colors. Knots up soft and looks amazing
- LRLois R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSuper fast shipping!
This was my first order and it was a great experience. I will definitely order again. Making stuffies for my granddaughter.
- BLBarbara L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect yarn.
I am using the Schweppes to knit a little kitten for my granddaughter. It’s the perfect texture for the project.
- SKSusan K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat yarn
It’s a great yarn. I’m enjoying using it. I especially like not having to look for the start because it is clearly marked.