About the Yarn:
This unique blend of specially selected fibers includes soft mohair from South Africa, super-fine alpaca, and a cotton core that gives structure to the chainette construction. A refined, romantic halo is the most noticeable quality of Tweed Haze, which is punctuated with colorful flecks of accent colors which combine to create a rich, luxurious texture.
1. So soft against the skin, and wonderfully fluffy and warm
3. Each ball has enough yardage for a hat or a pair of fingerless mitts.
- Fiber Content: 40% Mohair, 39% Alpaca, 10% Polyamide, 8% Cotton, 3% Polyester
- Weight: Bulky/#5
- Yards: 131
- Grams: 50
- Knitting Gauge: 15sts = 4" (US 10 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 10sts = 4" (K–10 1⁄2 to M–13 hook)
- Care: Hand Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Italy