About the Yarn:
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. That halo. This yarn is like cotton candy, so soft and airy with a hint of shine.
2. The colors!—Classic means a fantastic range of colors. Pick one, or pick six- we've seen some impressive fade projects worked up in this yarn.
3. It's versatile. Kidsilk Haze isn't just for a shawls or scarves—mohair sweaters are also incredibly stylish and warm.
- Fiber Content: 70% Super Kid Mohair, 30% Silk
- Weight: Lace
- Yards: 230
- Grams: 50
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5-6.25 stitches/inch (US 3-8 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3.5-5.25 stitches/inch (C3-H8 hook)
- Care: Hand Wash
- Origin: Italy
- BKBarbara K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars5 days agoNot fuzzy enough
My first time to use this yarn and it seems of good quality but it did not create the fuzziness I wanted for my Christmas stocking. Will have to do duplicate stitch with angora to make up for it.