About the Yarn:
This yarn is a finer version of our cherished Tweed Haze. With a very similar blend – including superfine alpaca and extra fine merino wool – this dreamy yarn boasts the same contemporary tweed look. Its beautiful haze is punctuated with contrasting tweedy flecks making it an interesting choice for single-color designs, whilst also being perfect for lightweight colorwork - the beautifully balanced palette is ideal for creating compelling Fair Isles.
Need a little inspirations? Check out the pattern collection In Rowan Magazine 74!
1. So soft against the skin, and wonderfully fluffy and warm
3. Each ball has enough yardage for a hat or a pair of fingerless mitts.
- Fiber Content: 37% Alpaca, 37% Wool, 13% Polyamide, 9% Cotton, 4% Polyester
- Weight: DK/#3 Light
- Yards: 235
- Grams: 50
- Knitting Gauge: 5.25sts = 4" (US 6\4.00mm needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 5.25sts = 4" (G/6/4.00mm - H/8/5.00mm hook)
- Care: Hand Wash & Dry Flat
- Origin: Italy