About the Yarn:
A perfect choice for warming winter knits, Brushed Fleece has a gentle halo and soft marl color effect that combines beautifully with its palette of soft neutrals, richer shades, and bright neons. Due to its chunky finish Brushed Fleece is quick to knit, but it's very much a lightweight yarn that's easy to wear and super cozy thanks to its blend of alpaca, wool and polyamide.
1. A bulky yarn that's light weight! This yarn feels like a cloud.
3. Each ball has enough yardage for a good slouchy hat, fingerless mitts or a quick cowl!
- Fiber Content: 65% Wool, 30% Alpaca, 5% Polyamide
- Weight: Bulky/ #5
- Yards: 125
- Grams: 50
- Knitting Gauge: 12–15sts = 4" (US 9-11 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 8–11sts = 4" (K–10 1⁄2 toM–13 hook)
- Care: Hand Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Italy