This is a digital PDF version of our beautiful Entrelac Scarf featured in our FREE step-by-step videos. The Pure Fantasy Entrelac Scarf is named for Jenny Fish's favorite firework, and it's a spectacle in and of itself. This interwoven pattern is worked bit by bit and really shines in a color-changing yarn like Tsubame. Looking for the kit? Click here.
ABOUT THE PATTERN
Finished Size: About 10 1/2 x 68 in. (26.5 x 172.5 cm), blocked
You May Also Need
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) straight needles or 16 in. (40 cm) circular needle (click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Row 1 is incorrectly noted as "(WS)" is should be "(RS)"
- RSRice St A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPerfect to learn entrelac
This pattern is extremely detailed. I love that there were little illustrations to help you see exactly where you are. I’ve made 3 to give my daughter, son in law, and granddaughter. We are in Florida and they are spending the Christmas holiday in London, so scarves are the perfect gift.
- SCSharon c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPattern
East to follow
- CSCarol S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCarol Schick
I,m really enjoying make it,,,directions were great,,,,