Named for Jenny Fish's favorite color-changing firework, the Pure Fantasy Entrelac Scarf is an addictive little knit! The best part? All of the colors are in one supersized ball of Noro Tsubame, a soft blend of silk & wool that's perfect for fall.
Each Kit Includes
- One ball Noro Tsubame yarn (50% silk / 25% wool / 25% polyamide; 200g / 656yds; worsted weight), in your selected color. Shown in Color Hakone (12).
- EXCLUSIVE 12-page printed pattern booklet with written instructions & technical diagrams
You May Also Need
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) straight needles or 16 in. (40 cm) circular needle (click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Finished Size: About 10 1/2 x 68 in. (26.5 x 172.5 cm), blocked
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
Row 1 is incorrectly noted as "(WS)" is should be "(RS)"
- RSRise' St A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo satisfying
A great project! The yarn, the written pattern, the incredible video tutorials make this a great project. My family now lives in Florida and my granddaughter and daughter will be traveling to London over Christmas. To help them be prepared for the drastic climate changes these are the perfect presents for them.
I love that the tutorials cover from cast on to the blocking process. Thank you so much
- STScot T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat Pattern
I knitted a swatch before I actually started the project. I thought I understood the pattern but my right edge seems really uneven. Is this something blocking resolves or am I doing something wrong?? Thank you!OBOne Big Happy5 months ago
Hop on over to our Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/OneBigHappyYarnCo Jenny is there daily and can help you out!
- WGWendy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoEntrelac explained!
I am loving this kit. The yarn is gorgeous and perfect for showing off the Entrelac stitch. I struggled to learn Entrelac for years but finally “get” it thanks to the directions in this kit. It’s so much fun!
- MSMaria S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars5 months agoNoro yarn keeps breaking
I am enjoying g the pattern however the Noro yarn is repeatedly breaking. Very disappointed with the yarn. On the 4th set of triangles and yarn has broken 6 times.OBOne Big Happy5 months ago
Hi Maria, I am sorry you're having that difficulty. Occasionally there is a skein that is spun very loosly and the breakage happens more often. The good news is that you can wet felt those ends together and keep going without having to weave in any ends. Just take the 2 ends that broke, overlap then in your palm, dab a little water onto the, and vigorously rub your palms together until the yarn ends have felted together. Then you can just keep going.
- DRDiane R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove Entrelac
I am enjoying the knitting process of this Entrelac scarf! And I can’t say enough about the Noro yarn!