This fun earflap hat starts with the ties and works towards the crown in the fun color stripes of Berroco Wizard! Ties are worked as I-Cords, then stitches are increased for ear flaps. Ear flaps are worked flat separately, then stitches are cast on, joining ear flaps to body of hat. Body of hat is worked in the round. Follow either chart or written directions for pattern stitch.
This pattern includes written instructions and a stitch chart.
This Kit is not available in-store.
Each Kit Includes
- 1 ball Berroco Wizard yarn (85% Superwash Extrafine Merino Wool, 15% Nylon); 100g /262yds(Bulky/#5 Bulky), in your selected color
- DIGITAL Pattern download with written instructions, emailed to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- US Size 8/5.00mm 16" Circular needles
- US Size 8/5.00mm Double Pointed needles
- US size 7/4.50mm Double Pointed needles
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
Color Shown: Sample is knit in Appetite
Finished Size: Approximately (19, 21)" / (48.5, 53.5) cm around x 8" / 20.5 cm high (not including earflaps) Shown in 21" / 53.5 cm size.
Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cold & Dry Flat