Socks to celebrate! Imagine flags on a fair midway, waving in the breeze. A neighborhood block party full of friends and potluck dishes. A homemade birthday cake and hand drawn card, family gathered around. These colorful top-down socks feature a geometric design reminiscent of party flags. Knit the cuff, afterthought heel, and toe in different colors for extra fun. The Party Flag socks are a great way to play with color, and we hope you’ll enjoy knitting a pair to celebrate your own moments, big and small.
These socks are knit seamlessly in the round from the cuff down and feature an afterthought heel The pattern indicates double pointed needles but can be easily converted to your favorite sock knitting method. Instructions are written with a charts for the colorwork.
This kit available online only.
Each Kit Includes
- 6 skeins Uni Merino Minis yarn (75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon); 25g /109 yds(Sock(Fingering)/#1 super fine)
- DIGITAL Pattern PDF download with written instructions, emailed to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- US Size 1/2.25mm double pointed needles
- US Size 2/2.75mm double pointed needles
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Size: Teen/Adult Extra Small (Adult Small, Medium, Large) Shown in Adult Small Size with approx. ½” of negative ease.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash and Dry
- JWJulie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 minutes agoFlag sock kit
I love the yarn for socks. I am not crazy about the brown being substituted for pink?? I am still waiting for the 1 I was missing I think it’s to be delivered today.