Get started with toe-up socks! They knit up fast and can be checked as-you-go for the perfect fit.
With this easy-to-learn and customizable pattern, you'll learn to use a provisional cast on and German short rows for the perfect toe and heel.
Each kit includes:
One skein Cascade Heritage Prints (75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon; 100g / 437yds; fingering/sock weight), in your selected color
- One printed copy of the One Big Happy Toe-Up Socks Pattern, plus a digital PDF that we'll email to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
- One Sock Check Ruler & Gauge Tool
You’ll also need:
- Adjustable Sock Blockers
- 40" circular needles, US Size 2(2.75 mm)
- Crochet Hook, US Size G/6/4.00mm
- Mini Needle Wrangler
- Yarn Needle
- Row Counter
Colors Shown: Flames Stripe (68) and Mod Stripe (This color has been discontinued and is no longer available)
Finished Sizes: 5 (7, 8)" (13(18, 20)cm) to fit Child (Adult narrow, Adult wide)
Care Instructions: Machine wash, Machine dry low
- CFChristy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLearn to knit socks!
Loved it, can't wait to get started