A classic holiday hat perfect for your favorite Santa or little elf! A decorative loop stitch adds fun and texture to the brim while easy stripes add optional whimsy. Top it off with a big 'ole pom pom and you have a hat everyone will love to wear.
Learn just how easy it is to knit these hats with Jenny Fish in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
You May Also Need
- 2(3) hanks Cascade 220 yarn(100% Peruvian Highland Wool; 100g/220 yds; Worsted/#4 medium weight)
- Size US 6(4.00 mm) 16" circular knitting needles (metal or bamboo)
- Size US 6(4.00 mm) double pointed knitting needles (metal or bamboo)
- Tape measure
- Touchdown Pom Pom Maker
- Beanie Blocker
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Samples: Santa Hat(White + Christmas Red), Elf Hat(White + Christmas Red + Palm)
Finished Size: 20" around (will fit up to 22"), 15 inches tall
Care Instructions: Hand Wash & Dry Flat
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoCute Snuggly Christmas Hats
These Santa and Elf hats will be easy to knit up using this explicit pattern. I'm going to knit them up using Cascades Cantata yarn in green, red and white!!!
- KLKay L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoFun!
This is awesome, easy to follow and I love the loopy stitch.