A classic holiday hat perfect for your favorite Santa or little elf! A decorative loop stitch adds fun and texture to the brim while easy stripes add optional whimsy. Top it off with a big 'ole pom pom and you have a hat everyone will love to wear.
Learn just how easy it is to knit these hats with Jenny Fish in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
You May Also Need
- 2(3) hanks Cascade 220 yarn(100% Peruvian Highland Wool; 100g/220 yds; Worsted/#4 medium weight)
- Size US 6(4.00 mm) 16" circular knitting needles (metal or bamboo)
- Size US 6(4.00 mm) double pointed knitting needles (metal or bamboo)
- Tape measure
- Touchdown Pom Pom Maker
- Beanie Blocker
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Samples: Santa Hat(White + Christmas Red), Elf Hat(White + Christmas Red + Palm)
Finished Size: 20" around (will fit up to 22"), 15 inches tall
Care Instructions: Hand Wash & Dry Flat
- ACAmalia C. R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoSanta rew
I love this pattern. It’s the perfect project after working on a complicated project.