Learning how to make a basic granny square in a single color is a solid skill in a crocheters tool box. This fast, easy, and useful project makes your skill building purposeful and rewarding. Plus, these make great gifts!
Begin your Granny Square journey, or refresh your skills with Sara Delaney in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
Purchase a downloadable PDF of this pattern here.
Let us choose colors for you! Pick up a kit now!
You May Also Need
- 1 hank Cascade Nifty Cotton (100% Cotton; 100g/185 yds; worsted/#4 weight)
- 1 hank Cascade Nifty Cotton Splash or Nifty Cotton Effects (100% Cotton; 100g/185 yds; worsted/#4 weight)
- Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook
- Lori Holt Foam Blocking Board
- Clover Blocking Pins
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Samples: Nifty Hot Pink and Nifty Splash Candy
Finished Size: Potholder measures 8” x 8” [20.5 x 20.5 cm]
Care Instructions: Machine Wash & Dry