This digital PDF pattern features the knitted cowl pattern included in our One Big Happy Cowl Knit Kit.
Whip up a quick gift that’s delightfully simple to knit. This cowl uses only the knit stitch and a single skein of super bulky yarn.
Purchase a printed copy of this pattern here.
Watch FREE tutorials on youtube & see other supplies here.
Want to crochet it instead? Check out our crochet version!
ABOUT THE PATTERN
Finished Size: 8” wide x 24 ½” circumference
You'll need 1 skein of Berroco Coco yarn (100% Superwash Merino Wool) in your selected color. Shown in: Park (4911) and Coast (4924)
You May Also Need:
- US Size 15 (10.0 mm) knitting needles or any size to obtain gauge
- Clover Jumbo Tapestry Needle Set
- CNCarla N.Verified BuyerReviewingBerroco Coco YarnI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat yarn
Made Crowley with the seed stitch. Could of used a bit more yardage but I like it and wear it
- VMValery M.Verified BuyerReviewingBerroco Coco YarnI recommend this productRated 5 stars20 hours agoBeautiful yarn!
I used this to make the One Big Happy Crochet Cowl. It is so pretty, and soft and cozy!
- PHPatricia H.Verified BuyerReviewingBerroco Coco YarnI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agolovely yarn
I really love the colors and the feel of this yarn. Very nice super bulky and not too heavy.
- JSJanice S.Verified BuyerReviewingBerroco Coco YarnI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLove this yarn!
This is a wonderful, colorful yarn! I love it! Only one skein and I have a very beautiful hat!
- GDGina D.Verified BuyerReviewingBerroco Coco YarnI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGood for bulky knit cowls
Unlike other super bulky yarns with good colors, this one is wrapped/ twisted so that it has more uniform shape. That made it much easier to work into a single-skein cowl that won't wear out so fast. yardage was perfect!