Whip up a quick cowl in about an hour! This sister project to our One Big Happy Knitted Cowl has just as much goodness so crocheters can make it too. Plus, watch FREE step-by-step YouTube videos that show you every step.
This simple to stitch pattern works up in about an hour and features a ribbed texture, super squishy yarn and a fun twist in the finishing.
Each kit includes:
- 1 skein of Berroco Coco yarn (100% Superwash Merino Wool) in your selected color
- Printed pattern
- PLUS a digital pattern download, emailed to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You'll also need:
Size P (11.5 mm) crochet hook
- Clover Quick-Locking Stitch Markers
- Clover Chibi Bent-Tip tapestry needle
- Gauge Check
Colors Shown: Coast (4924) and Meadow (4907)
Finished Size: 6" wide x 24 1/2" circumference
Care Instructions: Hand wash
- TCTonde C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful yarn!
Absolutely love this kit. Yarn is so soft and wonderful video tutorial that goes with it helped me make my first ever cowl