We're decking the halls with Christmas Stockings! These beautiful holiday themed stockings feature 2 fair isle motifs (choose your favorite) and optional stripes for a customizable project.
Knit from the folded cuff down, featuring a provisional cast on, and a convenient afterthought heel, you'll enjoy every round of stitches! Coordinate with a whole new color scheme for the holidays or make a truly special gift for someone on your list.
Learn just how easy it is to knit these stockings with Jenny Fish in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
You May Also Need
- 2 hanks Cascade 220 Superwash Sport(100% Superwash Merino Wool; 500g/136 yds; DK/#3 weight)
- Size US 7(4.50 mm) 40" circular knitting needles
- Size US 7(4.50 mm) double pointed knitting needles (metal or bamboo)
- Size G/6/4.00mm crochet hook
- Pattern Holder (chart keeper)
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Samples: White + Summer Sky Heather and Really Red + Silver Grey
Finished Size: 10 in. (25.5 cm) from top of cuff to heel and 7 in. (18 cm) from heel to toe.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat