These Colors Have Been Discontinued! Get Them While You Can.
About the Yarn:
Noro Silk Garden yarn is one of those everlasting yarns that is fun to work with again and again.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. The colors!—featuring amazing, long color repeats that Noro is known for, Silk Garden keeps your project interesting even with the simplest stitching.
2. A durable base of wool, silk and mohair. There's no limit to what you can make with it—you can always decide later.
3. Rainbow stitching will have even more oomph when you pair it with it's sister yarn, Noro Silk Garden Solo. Try alternating two rows of this and two rows of that for a really fun stripe effect.
Want it thinner? Check out Noro Silk Garden Sock for a fingering weight yarn with the same effects.
- Fiber Content: 45% Silk, 45% Mohair, 10% Lambswool
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 110
- Grams: 50
- Knitting Gauge: 4-5 stitches/inch (US 7-8 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 2.5-3 stitches/inch (7-H8 hook)
- Care: Hand Wash
- Origin: Japan