About the Yarn:
New Garden yarns are hand-dyed right here in Missouri!
Butterfly Palettes are 8-20g mini skeins of luscious Butterfly Garden MCN fingering. All 8 colors were dyed specifically to coordinate with each other. Use just these 8 or use as a springboard for larger projects adding in full skeins.
Each set contains 8 - 20g/87y minis, a total of 696 yards!
Butterfly Garden MCN Fingering yarn is 80% Extra Fine SW Merino/10% Cashmere/ 10% Nylon. This Cashmere blend is luxuriously soft and wonderful to work with.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Each set is hand-dyed to coordinate perfectly.
2. You won't believe what a difference just 10% cashmere can make in how soft this yarn feels on the skin.
3. Almost 700 yards! What CAN'T you make with one of these sets?!
New Garden Yarns uses color fast acid dyes on all their yarns. Yarns are all hand dyed in the dye studio in Excelsior Springs, MO. Yarns are usually dyed in groups of three or four, there may be some variation even with yarn dyed in the same pan. Skeins will be siblings, rather than twins, and may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- Fiber Content: 80% Extra Fine SW Merino/10% Cashmere/ 10% Nylon
- Weight: Fingering/ #1
- Yards: 87/mini-skein
- Grams: 20/mini skein
- Knitting Gauge: 6-6.5 stitches/inch (US 3-5 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 4.5-5 stitches/inch (C2-E4 crochet hook)
- Care: Hand Wash Cold, Dry Flat