The first pattern in our Cable Basic Series, Murphy's Leg Warmers...warm you up to cables! Explore your first cable project with and easy 2x2 cross cable set on a background of reverse stockinette stitches. You'll also learn a provisional cast-on with a crochet hook and how to make that cast-on edge disappear with our tubular ribbing!
No more freezing ankles. Be cute AND warm! Retro is back and these leg warmers have the style to keep you cozy and fashionable. They work up really quick in lofty worsted weight yarns and are easily adjustable to all calf sizes.
PLUS, join the Knit-Along and enjoy free step-by-step video tutorials with Jenny Fish!
You can purchase a printed version of this pattern here.
Let us choose colors for you! Pick up a kit now!
You Will Also Need
- 660 yds worsted weight yarn
- 2 Size US 7 (4.50mm) 32" circular knitting needles
- Size G/6/4.00mm crochet hook
- Scrap yarn in the same weight and a bright color
- Cable Needle
- Row Counter
- Locking Stitch Markers
- Tape Measure
- Chibi Bent Tip Tapestry Needles
Color Shown: Basic Kit shown in Blue , Luxe Kit Shown in Kauai
Finished Size: Medium (Large, X-Large)
- Circumference: 8 (10, 12)” (20.5 (25.5, 30.5) cm), will stretch to fit a range of sizes
- To Fit Circumference: 14 (16, 22)” (35.5 (40.5, 56) cm)
- Length: 19 (17, 15)” (48.5 (43, 38) cm
Care Instructions: Machine Wash & Lay Flat to Dry