Embark on a fun and colorful year-long project that will take just minutes a day and create a gorgeous scarf! Give yourself the gift of a little daily knitting when you make the Temperature Scarf with us.
Learn how to make a mitred square, and how to pick up stitches for each additional square in our free step-by-step video tutorial!
Your Kit Will Include:
- 10 skeins(1 of each color) Berroco Comfort DK yarn, (50% Super Fine Nylon, 50% Super Fine Acrylic), 178 yards, 50g; DK/#3 fine) colors include: Purple, True Red, Kidz Orange, Sunshine, Spruce, Seedling, Primary Blue, Angel Blue, Boy Blue, Purple Fizz
- Printed pattern, plus a digital PDF that we'll email to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- US size 4 (3.50mm) 16" or longer circular knitting needles(metal or bamboo)
Clover Locking Stitch Markers
- Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Finished Size: Scarf measures 5 x 60” in. (12.5 x 152.5 cm), each square measures 5 x 5” (12.5 x 12.5 cm).
Care Instructions: Machine Wash & Dry
- FFFern F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoMitred temperature scarf
Absolutely love it and so much fun.