Create stunning cable-like stitches without cables!
Explore crossed slipped stitches and create a matching cowl and mittens. Working this set in a fuzzy, haloed yarn helps create accessories that will keep you cozy in the coldest weather. The cowl starts as two pieces before being joined to work in the round and the mittens feature an easy afterthought thumb.
Learn just how easy it is to knit this cozy set with Sara Delaney in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
You May Also Need
- 250-300 yds of 2 colors of yarn, Worsted/#4 medium or Bulky/#5 Bulky yarn
- Sample shown in Rowan Tweed Haze, 2 skeins
- US size 6(4.00mm) 24" Circular needles(metal or bamboo)
- US size 6(4.00mm)double pointed needles(metal or bamboo)
- Mitten Blockers
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
- Measuring Tape
Samples: Shown in the Storm colorway
Finished Size: Mittens: 11” [28 cm] long x 7.5” [19 cm] around, blocked, Cowl: 25” [63.5 cm] around x 9” [23 cm] deep, blocked.
Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cold & Dry Flat