About the Yarn:
Stitch something happy with Manos del Uruguay's Feliz Space-Dyed yarn. Might we suggest a Brioche Hat? This yarn is featured in our Brioche Hat Knit-Along, click here for the kit.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. The colors—hand-painted splashes and fun combinations keep your eyes happy before, during and after you've made your project.
2. DK weight yarn is versatile for lots of projects, and particularly great for garments.
3. It feels good to support women around the world when you buy this yarn. Manos Del Uruguay is a non-profit, fair trade certified company that's been helping rural women earn income for over 40 years.
Note: Each skein is handmade by artisans in Uruguay—you'll find their signature and location on the label. Colors may vary from what is shown and there are no dye lots. Be sure to buy enough yarn for your project at the same time. To blend color variations, alternate between two skeins as you knit or crochet.
- Fiber Content: 70% Superwash Merino, 30% Modal
- Weight: DK
- Yards: 350
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5-6 stitches/inch (US 4-6 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 4.5-5 stitches/inch (F5-7 crochet hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Uruguay