About the Yarn:
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. The colors & softness! Each hand-painted skein is a wonder to behold. It's never a bad idea to knit and crochet with a yarn you don't want to put down.
2. This yarn is plied—made from multiple strands twisted together—lending it durability and making it less likely to pill.
3. Generous yardage makes this yarn an affordable splurge.
4. It's machine washable!
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 210
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5-5.5 stitches/inch (US 6-8 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 4.5-5.5 stitches/inch (US G/6-H/8 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Uruguay
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoMalabrigo!!!!
The bright hues of Malabrigo yarns make my crochet and knitting creations come alive with added hues and textures. Working with this lively yarn is a delight. I'm going to create a Celtic crocheted scarf with these two colors entwined!
- RMRenee M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMalabrigo Rios is a Dream
I love knitting with this smooth and beautifully dyed yarn! It has become my favorite worsted weight yarn.
- DZDonna Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoYarn
Love this yarn and the color is perfect
- KHKatie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMakabrigo Rios yarn
This yarn is one of my favorite yarns ever. I love the many color selection too.
- JHJudith H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoHappy Knitter!
The yarn was BEAUTIFUL and so easy to knit with! THANKS!!! 😊