About the Yarn:
1. The colors!—it's so fun to pick them, yet it's hard to pick just one. Whenever we buy this, we find ourselves stocking up.
2. The strand is thick, so projects go quick. Whip up a hat in an hour or two. It's perfect for chunky accessories.
3. It's an affordable splurge—yard per yard, it's our least expensive hand-dyed super bulky yarn.
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Weight: Super Bulky
- Yards: 89
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 2-2.5 stitches/inch (US 13-19 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 2-2.5 stitches/inch (N15+ hook)
- Care: Hand Wash
- Origin: Uruguay
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoRasta!!!!
Rasta yarn comes in a wide variety of different colors and works up quickly into a comfortable warm and beautiful crocheted hat!
- DZDonna Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoYarn
Love this color. Was going to make a hat but decided I need more to use for a sweater
- SWShawna W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSo cushy!
I love all things Malabrigo but this yarn is so cushy and cozy. It knits up fast and is perfect for a warm, chunky hat.OBOne Big Happy1 week ago
Thanks Shawna! Great looking hat!
- HFHeather F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful yarn perfect for beginners
love love love this yarn. I'm a new knitter and it's really easy to see if you make a mistake so you can go back and correct. the colors are amazing, and the price point is great - daughters, sisters, neices, moms, cousins - everyone gets a hat!
pattern was the justyna beanie by Justyna Srock.
- GWGloria W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous color
Rasta yarn is the best to knit with! Makes a special gift. So luxurious! This is a stag horn beanie.