About the Yarn:
1. The colors!—it's so fun to pick them, yet it's hard to pick just one. Whenever we buy this, we find ourselves stocking up.
2. The strand is thick, so projects go quick. Whip up a hat in an hour or two. It's perfect for chunky accessories.
3. It's an affordable splurge—yard per yard, it's our least expensive hand-dyed super bulky yarn.
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Weight: Super Bulky
- Yards: 89
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 2-2.5 stitches/inch (US 13-19 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 2-2.5 stitches/inch (N15+ hook)
- Care: Hand Wash
- Origin: Uruguay
- CBCheryl B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars51 minutes agoBeautiful yarn
The yarn is beautiful and so soft.
- VFValorie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoIncredible Yarn!
Love this yarn soooooo much! It's great for felting and hair use on my spirit dolls. The colors are lush and beautiful. Thanks, will definitely be ordering this again!!!
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoRasta!!!!
Rasta yarn comes in a wide variety of different colors and works up quickly into a comfortable warm and beautiful crocheted hat!
- DZDonna Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoYarn
Love this color. Was going to make a hat but decided I need more to use for a sweater
- SWShawna W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSo cushy!
I love all things Malabrigo but this yarn is so cushy and cozy. It knits up fast and is perfect for a warm, chunky hat.OBOne Big Happy5 months ago
Thanks Shawna! Great looking hat!