About the Yarn:
1. All the smoothness and wonderful color saturation of a single-ply yarn, and it's machine washable!
2. The colors!— the unique color depth Malabrigo is known for gives your projects a truly handmade feel.
3. It's an affordable splurge—generous yardage makes it a great value.
Want to crochet something more delicate? Check out this yarns fingering weight twin, Malabrigo Mechita.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Bulky
- Yards: 130
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 2.75-3.25 stitches/inch (US 10-11 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 2.75-3.25 stitches/inch (K10-.5-M13 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Lay Flat To Dry
- Origin: Uruguay
- CRCL R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIrresistably beautiful!
I love working with Malabriga yarns! Nice in the hand, fantastic colors and I like the many size options.
- EWEmily W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe best!
I absolutely love Malabrigo yarn! The colors are rich and beautiful, the yarn feels great and is easy to care for once it is all knitted up. Mecha is a fun weight with just a bit of bulk. Every skein is unique. I love it!