About the Yarn:
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. The colors — the unique color depth Malabrigo is known for gives your projects a truly handmade feel.
3. Generous yardage makes this yarn an affordable splurge.
3. It's machine washable!
Note: Malabrigo Arroyo is hand-dyed by artisans in groups of 5 skeins. Any order greater than 5 skeins will contain different dye lots, and skeins may vary even within the same dye lot. Be sure to buy enough yarn for your project at the same time. To blend color variations, alternate between two skeins as you knit or crochet.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Sport
- Yards: 330
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 5-5.5 stitches/inch (US 4-6 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 5-5.5 stitches/inch (E4-7 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Uruguay
- JMJill M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agonew sweater
very soft and light. I can't wait to start my new sweater!
- PBPatricia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful!!!
Beautiful yarn!!! This is a wonderful company to work with and they have a fantastic selection of yarn!!!!!!
- MRMary R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful yarn!
Very nice yarn-I wound it into 2 large cakes. Now deciding what to make with it.
- LVLuke V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellent
I’m very happy with this beautiful yarn. It’s a gift. I’m sure the recipient will love it.
- JSJoyce S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSoft yarn amazing color
This is my first time knitting with this yarn, and the color (Matisse Blue) is spectacular. I typically use Jagger Spun organic merino yarn for sweaters because it's so soft, but the colors aren't as vibrant as Malabrigo Arroyo. I'll be buying more colors of this yarn!