About the Yarn:
Treat yourself to the unique colors of Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage yarn.
Please note: Color swatches represent color only, and are photographed on a different yarn thickness. The full-skein first image shows the actual yarn thickness and style. Each skein is hand-dyed and may vary from skein to skein and what is shown here.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Each skein is hand-dyed in Fort Worth, TX and ethically sourced with wool from South Africa.
2. It's so soft. Don't take our word for it, add it to your cart. :)
3. Tosh Vintage is worsted weight, meaning you can stash it now and decide what to do with it later.
4. It's washable!
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 200
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5-5 stitches/inch (US 7-9 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3-4.25 stitches/inch (7-I9 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: South Africa
- CRColleen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBeautiful 🤩
- CBCarol B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHamilton - more than quilt fabric
Everyone at the store was friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our visit!
- SWShawn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoPiñata
- TSTeri S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLovely
It's a lovely, bright yarn!! Can't wait to have the opportunity to use it.
- DDDeborah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoNot As Pictured
I was so excited about this yarn, I decided to splurge on it. I loved the light base color and beautiful light gray color with a bit of an amber color too. The skein that I received was so different with so much of a pumpkin color; it was nothing like the photo at all. I have returned the skein of yarn for a refund.