About the Yarn:
Get cozy for cooler weather with Madelinetosh TML + Copper. The dye geniuses at Madelinetosh have added glistening strand of copper stellina to their popular Tosh Merino Light yarn base.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. The copper glow of the stellina in this yarn is unique; it adds a little glitz without being over-the-top.
2. It's hand-dyed, and it's gorgeous!
3. One skein of this fingering weight yarn is enough for a pair of socks, mitts, or small shawl. But more power to you if you can get away with only choosing one color.
- Fiber Content: 90% Superwash Merino Wool, 8% Acrylic, 2% Stellina
- Weight: Fingering/Sock
- Yards: 420
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5-7.5 stitches/ inch (US 1-2 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 5.25-8 stitches/inch (B1-E4 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: South Africa
- HCHelen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoLovely!
It’s Madelintosh, so it’s a great color and soft to boot.