About the Yarn:
One of the most recognized yarns from Madelinetosh, this single ply laceweight beauty glows from within. A wonderful yarn for accessories or epic sweaters, this works up beautifully for knitters and crocheters.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Skeins are dyed in small batches in their Texas studio.
2. Each skein is hand-dyed, and gorgeous!
3. One skein of this fingering weight yarn is enough for a pair of socks, mitts, or small shawl. But more power to you if you can get away with only choosing one color!
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Fingering/Sock
- Yards: 420
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5-7.5 stitches/ inch (US 1-2 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 5.25-8 stitches/inch (B1-E4 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: South Africa
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- PNPaulette N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoPaulette Nager
Beautiful yarn and I am anxious to use it for adding extended length to a shawl I’m knitting.