About the Yarn:
One of the most recognized yarns from Madelinetosh, this single ply laceweight beauty glows from within. A wonderful yarn for accessories or epic sweaters, this works up beautifully for knitters and crocheters.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Skeins are dyed in small batches in their Texas studio.
2. Each skein is hand-dyed, and gorgeous!
3. One skein of this fingering weight yarn is enough for a pair of socks, mitts, or small shawl. But more power to you if you can get away with only choosing one color!
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Fingering/Sock
- Yards: 420
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5-7.5 stitches/ inch (US 1-2 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 5.25-8 stitches/inch (B1-E4 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: South Africa
- ALAnnie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoQuestion on the Brick Dust
I received my Brick Dust but it seems to be mostly brown with not much contrasting color as appears in the picture posted on web. Perhaps I will see more of the color when I unwind it. I enter five stars because of how much I have liked the other Madelinetosh Merino Lights and other yarns from One Big Happy.
- KFKrystyn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoTrès heureuse de la couleur
Bien dommage qu'il y ait eu que deux écheveaux 😉
- PNPaulette N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPaulette Nager
Beautiful yarn and I am anxious to use it for adding extended length to a shawl I’m knitting.