About the Yarn:
Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light Triple Twist brings you the hand-dyed colors you love in a plied heavy-worsted weight yarn.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Each skein is hand-dyed in Fort Worth, TX and ethically sourced with wool from South Africa.
2. We love the way the Tosh Merino Light takes color, but we also love a thick yarn that works up quickly. This heavy worsted weight yarn is the best of both worlds.
3. It's so soft, perfect for knitting or crochet. One skein will make most hats, or buy a shawl or sweater's worth.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 130
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 3-3.75 stitches/ inch (US 9-11 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 2-2.75 stitches/inch (K10.5 to M13 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: South Africa