About the Yarn:
Treat yourself to the unique colors of Madelinetosh Prairie yarn.
Please note: Color swatches represent color only, and are photographed on a different yarn thickness. The full-skein first image shows the actual yarn thickness and style. Each skein is hand-dyed and may vary from skein to skein and what is shown here.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Each skein is hand-dyed in Fort Worth, TX and ethically sourced with wool from South Africa.
2. It's so soft. Don't take our word for it, add it to your cart. :)
3. Prairie yarn is a strong single ply lace that will make all your fancy stitch work shine. We'd choose a solid for super fancy stitches, and a speckle or variegated for simpler knits.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Lace
- Yards: 840
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5-7.5 stitches/inch (US 1-2 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 4.25-7.75 stitches/inch (B1-E4 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: South Africa