About the Yarn:
Treat yourself to the unique colors of Madelinetosh Tosh A.S.A.P. yarn.
Please note: Color swatches represent color only, and are photographed on a different yarn thickness. The full-skein first image shows the actual yarn thickness and style. Each skein is hand-dyed and may vary from skein to skein and what is shown here.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Each skein is hand-dyed in Fort Worth, TX and ethically sourced with wool from South Africa.
2. It's so soft. Don't take our word for it, add it to your cart. :)
3. No seriously, this yarn is like candy, it's delicious to knit with. Your project will move fast, and you'll want to make multiples so you can keep touching it. Might we suggest chunky hats, cowls and scarves for everyone you know?
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Super Bulky
- Yards: 90
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 2-2.5 stitches/inch (US 13-17 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 1.75-2.25 stitches/inch (M13+ hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: South Africa