As of June 1, 2023 we will no longer be ordering this yarn at One Big Happy - Grab it while you can!
About the Yarn:
Treat yourself to the unique colors of Madelinetosh Tosh A.S.A.P. yarn.
Please note: Color swatches represent color only, and are photographed on a different yarn thickness. The full-skein first image shows the actual yarn thickness and style. Each skein is hand-dyed and may vary from skein to skein and what is shown here.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Each skein is hand-dyed in Fort Worth, TX and ethically sourced with wool from South Africa.
2. It's so soft. Don't take our word for it, add it to your cart. :)
3. No seriously, this yarn is like candy, it's delicious to knit with. Your project will move fast, and you'll want to make multiples so you can keep touching it. Might we suggest chunky hats, cowls and scarves for everyone you know?
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Super Bulky
- Yards: 90
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 2-2.5 stitches/inch (US 13-17 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 1.75-2.25 stitches/inch (M13+ hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: South Africa
- SGsahnya g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat yarn date!
I love merino and have have one brand I adore on repeat .... but I realize it's okay to date other yarn. There is a wild ocean of merino wonderment out there and we have just one round in this life. Explore, discover, and find your latest yarn crush of the moment.
I am new to ASAP. I bought quite a bit and have been loving this 5/6 bulky weight yarn. It has been my go to for my Broken Top Beanie, and I know our yarn dating will not end there.
- MNMolly N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSO PLUSH
I kept seeing the pinata pop yarn on facebook and it always caught my eye and finally in a moment of weakness I decided I had to have it. It's more bulky than I expected and I love it! Wonderful bounce and squishy, I'm going to make the comfiest hat with it.
- LSLinda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoScrumptious ....
Madelinetosh makes wonderfully soft yarn and their creativity in dying is stellar. If you can imagine it, Madelinetosh does it.
- RSrose s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove ASAP
This bulky weight yarn is a wonderful to work with. Very soft to the touch
- CDcaroline d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSoft