The name Libi in Hebrew means “my heart”. This lace and cable hat and scarf pattern were designed to showcase a sweet heart motif. The design is worked in the round for the hat and flat for the scarf which shows the subtle differences in the pattern when worked flat and in the round. The pattern includes both written instructions and charts.
You will need
- 450 yds, Sport/#2 or DK/#3 yarn
- 3 skeins Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn(78% Cotton, 22% Acrylic; 50g/140 yds; Sport/#2 fine)
- 3 skeins Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend Space-Dyed yarn(70% Extrafine Merino, 30% Tussah Silk; 50g/150 yds; DK/#3 fine)
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) 24" circular needle (bamboo or metal)
- US size 6 (4.0 mm) 16" circular needle (bamboo or metal)
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) 16" circular needle (bamboo or metal)
- US size 6 (4.0 mm) double pointed needles (bamboo or metal)
- Locking stitch markers
- Cable Needle
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
You May Also Need
- Pattern Holder
- Highlighter Tape
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins
- Blocking Mats
- Beanie Blocker
- Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Pom Pom Maker
Color Shown: Scheepjes River Washed in Rhodochrosite, Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend Space-Dyed in Killim
- Scarf: Length 56" (142 cm) x Width 6" (15 cm), blocked.
- Hat: Circumference measures 20" (51 cm) flat with 3 - 4" (7.5 - 10 cm) negative ease. Depth of hat is 7.5" (19 cm), blocked.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.