Baby boom? No problem! Make quick—and cute—work of your baby knitting queue with this adorable kit. Featuring a classic hat, mitts and booties designed by Diane Soucy of Knitting Pure & Simple, it's the perfect gift for any infant on your list. Worked in Ella Rae Cashmereno Aran, it's luxuriously soft but also practical; mom can machine wash the set. Plus, choose between a rolled or ribbed hat, and add earflaps too! This pattern is one you'll come back to again and again.
Each kit includes:
- One Skein of Ella Rae Casmereno Aran (55% Wool, 33% Acrylic, 12% Cashmere) in your color choice
- One print copy of the pattern
You’ll also need:
- US size 7 (4.5 m) double pointed knitting needles, or size to obtain gauge, will work for any size hat (Click here for metal, click here for bamboo)
- US size 7 (4.5mm) 36" or longer circular knitting needle, or size to obtain gauge, if using the magic loop method (Click here for metal, click here for bamboo)
- Stitch marker
- Yarn Needle
- To add a pom pom, add the large size Clover Pom Pom Makers. Grab an extra ball of yarn for the largest size hat if you plan on making the set.
Shown in: Wisteria (29) and Aquamarine (30)
Finished Sizes: Hat measures 12 (14, 16)" to fit newborn (3-6 mos, 12-18 mos). Bootie length is 3.75 (4.25, 4.5)", mitts are also written in 3 sizes.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.