About the Yarn:
This light-worsted weight yarn is very popular for a good reason. It’s an easy-care 100% superwash wool available in a wide variety of core spun multi colors. Perfect for any number of colorful projects!
1. Corespun construction gives this yarn a little more durability and strength than traditionally spun yarns.
2. Marled colors that softly transition against each other means that every stitch is a dance of colors on your needles.
3. Wait for it: It's machine washable!
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: Light Worsted/#3-#4
- Yards: 218
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 4-5 stitches/inch (US 7 to 8 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3.25-3.75 stitches/inch (7-H/8 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat