This gorgeous half circle shawl uses the pi shawl math pioneered by Elizabeth Zimmerman and incorporates a cat's eye stitch that mimics the look of crochet.
The perfect extra layer for chilly evenings, the stitch pattern looks complicated but is more simple than you think with easy-peasy garter stitch rows to help speed you along.
Each Kit Includes
- 1 skein MadelineTosh Tosh Merino Light(100% Superwash Wool; 100g/420 yds; Fingering/#1), in your selected color
- Printed pattern, plus a digital PDF that we'll email to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- Size US 8 (5.0 mm) 32" length or longer circular needle (click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Clover Soft Ring Stitch Markers
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins
- Blocking Wires
- Blocking Mats
Color Shown: Antique Moonstone, second sample in Lost In Trees
Finished Size: 40" [101.5 cm] wingspan x 16" [40.5 cm], measured from center back neck to lower edge.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- ALAnnie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoKitty wink shawl
I am excited to start this shawl after I finish the OneBigHappy sock pattern and yarn I purchased a Monty or so ago. A picture of my one finished sock of the 1,2,3 knit cuff down Sock with me pattern.OBOne Big Happy2 weeks ago
Yay! Great socks!
- KFKarilyn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHere Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!
Cherish the colors! As soon as I catch up on garden and yard and paperwork, I'll start my shawl. My husband passed March 3rd so it brought a smile to me. Thank you!