A stunning and simple sock that knits up FAST! The mock-cable twist grabs your interest and speeds the knitting on these beautiful toe-up socks. You won't even notice that you missed knitting the heel until you've cast-off. That's right, the afterthought heel is worked AFTER the sock is complete!
Each Kit Includes
- 1 skein Araucania Huasco Sock Kettle-Dyed yarn(75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon), 439yds, 100g; Fingering/Sock), in your selected color.
- Printed pattern and emailed PDF with written instructions .
- "One More Row Llama" One Big Happy canvas project tote bag.
You May Also Need
- Size US 2 (2.75mm) 40" circular knitting needle for magic loop method
- OR Size US 2 (2.75mm) double pointed needles (click here for bamboo and here for steel)
- Sock Check & Ruler Gauge
- Adjustable Sock Blockers
- Row Counter
- Point Protecters
- Locking Stitch Markers
- Chibi Bent Tip Tapestry Needles
Color Shown: Cerulean
Finished Size: These socks are knit to your preferred length. Pattern is set up in three sizes for the circumference of the foot: 5 (7, 8)" (13 (18, 20) cm) to fit Child (Adult narrow, Adult wide).
Care Instructions: Machine Wash & Lay Flat to Dry
- JKJudy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLlama bag & yarn kit.
Love llamas and the yarn is perfect. Color was exactly as shown online.