Let’s make homemade holiday ornaments!
You can whip up some holiday decor in no time. The mini sweater was inspired by my daughter and are not only for decorating, it's also sized to fit a Barbie doll. The swedish heart comes from my husband’s family tradition of making paper hearts during the holiday season and can also double as a mini candy basket. The pennant banner not only can be used to spell out whatever seasonal expression you want, but you can change up the colors and use it for almost any occasion!
I love these sweet expressions of Holiday Joy and Cheer. All knit with the same yarn and needles!
PLUS: Follow along as Jenny Fish walks you through each section in our Free Video Tutorials on YouTube!
Purchase a downloadable PDF version of this pattern here.
Or let us choose colors for you and pick up a kit!
You will need
- 250yds, Sport weight /#2 yarn
- Samples shown used: 6 skeins Teenie Weenie Wool yarn(75% Wool, 25% Polyamide; 10g/43 yds; Sport #2), in your selected color
You May Also Need
- Size US 2 (2.75mm) 32" length or longer circular needle(bamboo or metal)
- US Size G/6/4.00mm crochet hook
- Locking Ring Stitch Markers
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins
- Blocking Mats
Sample Shown: Mini Kit (Wool) - Christmas
- Mini Sweater: Height: 3 in. (7.5 cm), Width: 5 in. (12.5 cm), measured cuff to cuff
- Swedish Heart: Height: 2.5” (6.5 cm), Width: 2.5” (6.5 cm), measured at widest
- Pennant Banners: Height: 3 in. (7.5 cm), Width: 3 in. (7.t cm), measured across top (cast-on) edge
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.