The Happy Stripes Shawl pattern uses slipped stitches to add a depth of texture that gives the shawl a delicate woven texture. The whole piece is knit in the round and cut at the end to form a rectangle, allowing the knitting to continue along without turning, purling, or any messy jogs when changing colors! This is a fun way to make a horizontal striped shawl easy, and fast.
Each Kit Includes
- 5 skeins Cascade 220 Fingering yarn (100% Peruvian Highland Wool; 50g/273yds; fingering weight weight), in your selected colorway
- Printed pattern with written instructions & technical diagrams
- A copy of the pattern will also be emailed to the address you use at checkout, when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- Size 8 (5.0 mm) 32/36" circular needle (click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Row Counter
- Locking stitch markers
- stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- Yarn bobbins
- fun summer project bag
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Colorway Shown: Jenny
Finished Size: 18" x 60" (46 x 152 cm) blocked
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
Pattern Errata 7/15/22: The pattern states to "... rounds 9-32" It should say 9-40.