Combining a sturdy worsted weight yarn with a fluffy strand of mohair gives this hat an ethereal halo effect and makes an incredibly warm and soft hat.
You can purchase a downloadable PDF of this pattern here.
Or let us pick the colors for you when you purchase a kit!
Color Shown: Comfort in Driftwood Heather and Kidsilk Haze in Crown Jewel
You Will Need:
- 1 skein Berroco Comfort Worsted (50% Super Fine Nylon, 50% Super Fine Acrylic; 100g / 210 yds; worsted weight), in your selected color
- 1 skein Rowan Kidsilk Haze (70% Super Kid Mohair, 30% Silk; 50g / 230 yds; lace weight), in your selected color
You May Also Need:
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16 in. circular needle
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) double pointed needles
- Clover Quick-Locking Stitch Markers, size Medium
- Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
- Measuring Tape
Finished Size: Hat measures 22”around, just above ribbing x 9” deep, blocked.
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.