About the Yarn:
The highest quality up cycled cotton cord in the market, made from cotton fabrics from the garment industry. Cotton fabrics are broken down to fiber again and then spun to create the cotton thread.
This macrame rope is extremely strong and durable, if your piece needs to bear significant weight. Excellent for your macrame plant hangers! This rope is also very flexible and soft in your hands that makes it so easy to work with. You’ll successfully achieve that sensational fringe on your macrame wall hangings, since it can be unraveled and frayed easily.
1. Recycled from cotton fabric discarded from the garment industry!
2. Soft enough for a garment, but sturdy enough for decor.
3. Never dyed, this rope is made from similarly pre-dyed fibers.
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight: Bulky/#5
- Yards: 109
- Grams: 500
- Knitting Gauge: 3 stitches/inch (US 9-11 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 4 stitches/inch (P-Q hook)
- Care: Hand Wash Cold & Dry Flat