Bright tweedy colors in alternating bands of ripples help brighten up your wardrobe in any season. A 2-row repeat worked over 3 rows for each color adds a little extra interest as you crochet!
You Will Need:
- 4 balls of Rowan Felted Tweed DK (50% Merino Wool, 25% Alpaca, 25% Viscose), 420yds/50g, in your selected colors
- You will have enough yardage to make 2 cowls or double the length of the cowl.
Alternative yarn choices:
- Snuggly Replay
- Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool
- Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend and Silk Blend Space-Dyed
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light
You May Also Need:
- US Size H/8/5.00 mm Crochet Hook
- Clover Quick-Locking Stitch Markers, size Medium
- Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Colors Shown: French Mustard(216), Turquoise (202), Sulfer (220), and Barbara (200)
Finished Size: Cowl measures 8” [20.5 cm] tall x 30” [76 cm] around after blocking
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.