Based on Kristin Nicholas' favorite crochet blanket, our Farmhouse Hexagon blanket combines 11 colors of Ultra Alpaca and the versatile crochet hexagon to create a vivid patchwork of cozy colors.
The color possibilities are endless in this blanket. Explore the random possibilities of color combinations or plan it all out in advance. This is a great project to work on in the warmer months then get to assembling as the cooler weather sets in like Kristin does.
Join Sara Delaney, and guest host Kristin Nicholas, in our free online tutorials for this project and even more fun hexagon projects!
You Will Also Need
- 2,409(4,818) yds of a Worsted (#4/medium)
- Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Samples: Berroco Ultra Alpaca
Finished Size: Small(40"x36") (Medium(60"x54"), Large(80"x70"))
Care Instructions: Hand Wash & Lay Flat to Dry
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat Hexi Pattern !
I love the Farmhouse Hexie Blanket. It's a great way to use my mini skeins and bits of leftover yarns from other projects!
- BCBilly C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoInspiring
So many possibilities with this pattern. Easy to follow well written pattern and chart. Work up in solid color and arrange on the old quilt design Grandmother's Flower Garden. Add a single crochet to the blocks to create a stained glass effect.